Most of the building managers and cleaning professionals always prefer summer season because this is the right time to choose for cleaning activities. During summer season usually, the weather remains comparatively gentler. Besides that, most people go on vacation and as a result of that foot traffic also remains considerably less.
You must ensure following things about your custom logo rug so that it can offer a good service whenever foot traffic increases.
- Entrance matting must be placed in proper areas of your building to be more effective.
- By choosing the right type of floor mat where traffic flow is more, you will be able to stop dirt and water.
- Entrance matting used for commercial spaces needs proper edging to resist edge flop.
- Ensure that the floor mat is heavy and sturdy enough so that it will stay where it is placed.
- The mat should be of the right size.
- Avoid keeping the mats in a storage place for a long time.
The following are a few tips so that the maintenance and cleaning of the building can be done effectively.
- Keep your floors always in focus
Mostly your floor of the building will take the brunt of various impacts of nasty weather. Dirt, sand, water, salt, mud, ice melter, chewing gum, and much other debris may stick to the shoes of people and get tracked into the building.
To stay on top of maintenance, you need to scrub, seal, wax, and do other necessary maintenance so that it can help ongoing upkeep much easier.
- Carpets can always hide dirt
Usually, the carpeted areas remain much dirty because most building operators may defer carpet cleaning till the month after the winter, but lots of dust, summer pollens, and plant debris may get tracked and remains hidden deep inside your carpet fibers. Therefore, extracting and cleaning the carpets regularly is necessary.
- Use the cleaning tools properly
You must consult the manufacturers of the floor to get proper care instructions and necessary tools and cleaners needed before you start any new cleaning process so that you can avoid invalidating the warranty of your floor.
- Repair any cracks on the floor
Once the building becomes a little old then there can be many cracks, chips, or crevices that can develop that needs repair and fillings from time to time. Any unrepaired defects will turn out an ideal spot for hiding hard-to-remove soil and dirt.
- Prefer green cleaning products
When the season gets changed then it is going to offer also a great opportunity of switching to a certain new, and much more environment-friendly cleaning strategy.
Most of the facilities prefer to choose to transition from their conventional to certain ‘green’ cleaning programs particularly when seasons change. The winter months will be the right time for this transition by using any proven green cleaning chemicals.
It is also important to follow all safety regulations while cleaning any commercial buildings to avoid any risk. The safety standards are also prescribed for different types of entrance mats too.